Essential Pharmaceutical is one of the most successful and respected names in the healthcare and dietary supplement industry. The company has earned a long-standing reputation for developing cutting edge supplements based on the lastest scientific research. If you share our passion to improve people’s lives, and thrive in a dynamic, energetic and self-motivated environment, then Essential Pharmaceutical may be the place for you.
We currently have an opening in Pomona, CA for the following position:
Quality Assurance Inspector
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor product quality through the performance of required visual testing. Maintain a working knowledge of statistically based sampling plans and their applications.
- Sample and store raw materials and finished products
- Promote continuous improvement through participation
- Must be effectively communicate across all departments and levels of management.
- Verify manufacturing steps and techniques.
- Inspection of in-process and finished products
- Required to review in-process production batch records for compliance and adherence to the order of management.
- May be required to assist in training of new personnel.
- Perform friability and hardness tests
- Consistently demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to think independently.
- Knowledge of GMP, GDP and FDA required manufacturing procedure techniques.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have good communication and able to follow the order from the management.
- Must be able to communicate and understand mandarin and english.
Education or experience:
- Bachelor of Sciences degree with 0-2 years related experience
- Experience in dietary supplement or biotech industry.
- Must be familiar with cGMP and FDA requirements.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 35lbs.
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around observing conditions in the facility.
- May require standing for extended period of time in the manufacturing area.
- No make-up, jewelry or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- May be required to work in a confined area.
To apply for the open position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com